Super Bunny Fighter Super Bunny Fighter

Awesome work bro! Fun and entertaining. Look forward to full version! :D

Jase00 responds:

Thanks brodda! :D

Beast Warrior Beast Warrior

Great game, played through and completed.

Difficult until you understand how to defeat specific enemies and use tones correctly.

nice work!

Have a rest Amea Have a rest Amea

zomglor! joo gotz teh perfact!

haha, cool... shame it ends at 100 enemies though...

great engine, loved the amea game, wish it were longer

Legend of JOHNNY Legend of JOHNNY

great game

people shouldnt skip the bar tutorial and they wouldnt have trouble equipping skills.

only bug that was really a bug is upside down roots, which i dont mind cause it made the game easier :D hehe

nice work!

I-smel responds:

I've tried to fix those roots a fucking million billion times, I've got no idea why they're upside down.

Thanks

The Inseminator The Inseminator

Great game!

pretty fun, like how its all set out, i think everythings been covered in previous reviews.

If anyone wants a matrix code for day 3, MAX stats, and $2000 just PM me... id post it here, but it'll spoil the game for others ;)

keep up the good work!

peace x

Manfredo responds:

Thanks for the score mate.

I'm quite happy for people to share strategies in the reviews. If you've cracked the matrix, well done and thanks for your discretion ! I trust people will use their judgment when it comes to using a cheat in a game without a leaderboard ;)

allien invasion v1 allien invasion v1

useful glitch

when building your 14th(last) building, quickly build 2 more buildings before it spawns and you can go over the max limit :)

great game, tis a little slow at the start though, but is a fun time waster :D

Age of War 2 Age of War 2

great game, no complaints

love everything you done with this one, definately improved upon the first. There ARE some power-balance issues, but overlooking these it is a great and fun game.

I havent seen this glitch that has been mentioned, maybe its caused using a certain net browser?

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

died many times on the first playthrough...

but finally got the zero hero medal after several plays...

when you dont die, the game is surprisingly short, only took 11 minutes. Plus its easy when you know the layout/traps.

addictive game, well done ;)

Canthos DEMO Canthos DEMO

am i the only person who played the boss battle?

glitches a plenty... i can give you a list of about 20, hehe.

10 cause its pretty epic when you get into it... especially that boss battle, surprised noone mentioned it, EPIC!

i program in another language but understand game mechanics well so i can point out most all your problems and advise towards a solution. heres some noone noticed:

- hanging on a ceiling and climbing off an edge makes you horizontally climb on an "invisible" ceiling.
- i couldnt die on the boss? health went below 0 and i lived, not sure if this is the case in the platforming stage as i didnt get health down below 0 (just died from holes :/)
- i you slide down a wall whilst pressing diagonally away from the wall (e.g. down and right on a left wall), your animation will mirror, so your haning the wrong way, then if you jump, you jump straight up, you can use this to climb any wall (and i had to use it to get passed several parts?) wouldnt have seen the boss without it ;)

great work, see massive potential, keep it up

no complaints on the graphics, they are perfect thus far

Xiphon responds:

yeah, you don't actually collide with what you see on screen, it's all set up through invisable walls, which allowed me to modify the collision of things a little more evenly, since there's a lot of detailing on the walls and floors.

yeah, I didn't have death be possible on the boss because I wasn't sure how hard he was. I've fought him so many times that I skate through without getting hit and it actually seems boring to me, but I was afraid he was to hard. I was gonna have an option to skip to him, but I got pushed by time constraints.

This thing about climbing up walls has me interested. I was aware of a bug when you hit more than one direction at once while sliding on a wall would put you inside of the wall, I didn't know it would skip you past stuff.

Either way i'm working on retooling a lot of the game physics anyway, and i'm taking all the help I can get.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

hmm

great game, well made! And great representation of drug addiction...

sad to see how many people dont realise the metaphor of the story, and give advice making them sound like idiots :/

i agrees with AdamB15